Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ice Cream Seller..

Suatu malam si cempluk berpretending jadi penjual es krim keliling pake sepeda roda tiganya. MA berperan jadi uncle customer, dan gw jadi auntie customer.

ZB : Uncle, do you want to buy ice cream?
MA : Yes, I do.. How much is the price for this flavour?
ZB : RM70
MA : What? So expensive.. I don't have money.. I just have RM2. Can I buy?
ZB : Okay..
Gw : *hihihi*

ZB : Auntie, you want to buy my ice cream?
Gw : Sure.. I want the strawberry one..
ZB : Here it is. The price is RM3
GW : But I only have RM1. So how?
ZB : I give it to you..
Gw : hihihi

Kemudian..

ZB : Auntie, don't eat ice cream too much.. It's not good!! *sambil mainin telunjuk ala bu guru*

Gw&MA : *ngakak gegulingan*

Kok yah ada penjual ngomong gitu ke pembelinya

Tapi kemudian gw sadar, kali2 aja cempluk ngerti gw gak boleh kebanyakan makan es krim karena gw dah ndut..

Uggh cempluk, bunda gigit "roti boy" kamu ntar...

No comments: