Monday, May 26, 2008

Pe Er dari Woelan.. Huaaaa.. Pe Er, Pe Er, Pe Er... 018

  1. What do you want for your birthday? Stay together with my family, eat special menu that I've prepared
  2. Who will be your next kiss? My husband
  3. When was the last time you when to the mall? forget..
  4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
  5. How did you spend your summer? By doing research..No holiday at all
  6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No
  7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Fresh water
  8. What are you wearing right now? dark blue trousers, green T-shirts
  9. What was your last purchase? Sugar
  10. What was you’re the last food you ate? Grapes
  11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? Ofkos, MA laaah..
  12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No
  13. Do you have a pet? No.. no..no
  14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? Yesterday, My friend Angga told me very funny stories..A bit crazy guy.. *sungkem sama Angga*
  15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Malang, huhuhu
  16. What is the last thing you purchased online? My DIGI top up
  17. One thing you hate about yourself? emotional
  18. Do you miss anyone? My lovely parents
  19. What are your plans for the day? Finish my jobs from my supervisor
  20. Last person you msg’d? Mbak Emma
  21. Ever went to a camp? Yes..
  22. Are you a good student in school? *blush* Yes..
  23. What do you know about the (your) future? Hope I will be a good wife and mother for my family..
  24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes
  25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? All my best friends are everywhere.. People who loves me, they are my best friends..
007Minum dulu aahh.. capeeek


No comments: